Q: What is the helpdesk number?
- 1300 666 040 option 1
Q Can I email a support request?
- Yes, and you will receive a receipt straight back.
For this to work your name needs to be entered into our system as a contact so please call us if you want to check.
Q: What does the helpdesk do?
- The helpdesk provides call logging, remote support and escalation to your primary technician when required. The helpdesk also coordinates all our technicians’ schedules.
Q: What are your working hours?
- Our technicians’ normal working hours are Mon-Fri between 8 am and 6 pm. Also, our office and helpdesk lines are manned Mon-Fri between 8:30 am to 5 pm
Q: Do you charge extra for work outside of normal hours?
- We charge double time for work outside of the above normal working hours.
Q: I have a 7-day business that works late. Can I get support?
- Yes. Please let us know so that we can make arrangements for you to have access to our 24×7 support. You will receive a PIN number so you can access our 24×7 support line.
Q: What’s the arrangement for parking?
- Rosh-Tech IT will always attempt to use free parking as close as possible to your premises. If free parking is not available we will ask you for the least cost/preferred method of paid parking close by. Any parking expenses will be added to the customer’s bill.
Q: How do your block hours work?
- A block of hours (20 or 50) is kept in your account and the hours never expire. The hours are used when required for regular proactive maintenance, onsite support, helpdesk support or projects. Every month you will receive an hours-only statement which details hours purchased, used during the month and how many remain in your plan. When your block of hours runs low, we automatically put another one of equal value in place to avoid any labour being charged out at our higher ad-hoc rates.
Q: Do you support Apple?
- These days iPhones and iPads are everywhere so our technicians are used to integrating them into our customers’ networks. When it comes to MacBooks and Apple computers, we don’t always have skillsets in-house deep enough but we have IT partners that we engage to get you an awesome result.